Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween 2009

Since Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, I didn't get a chance to dress up for class and distract students from their interviewing practice. Zannen, as it would have been easier to get around the medical school on these bad boys:

skates


I went as a roller disco girl, which I was concerned people would either associate with a) roller derby or b) Heather Graham's character in Boogie Nights. (Only the former happened, which was a relief, because the last thing I need is for people to make BJ faces at me while I try to take my SAT).

It was kinda awesome to 'fro out my hair, which is the first time that I've done it on purpose. W really liked it, and suggested I wear it this way more often. I think he secretly wants me to be Angela Davis, but on roller skates. I smell off-Broadway musical.

me with afro

No comments: