Friday, August 20, 2010

most played songs on iTunes (work)

Inspired by this All Songs Considered blog post, the top 10 most played songs on my iTunes at work are:
  1. "Without Love" // Hairspray soundtrack
  2. "Australia" // The Shins
  3. "Starlight" // Muse
  4. "You Can't Stop the Beat" // Hairspray soundtrack
  5. "The Chimbley Sweep" (fan video) // The Decemberists
  6. "16, Maybe Less" // Calexico & Iron and Wine
  7. "Knights of Cydonia" // Muse
  8. (btw, this video is almost entirely made of win)
  9. "Supermassive Black Hole" // Muse
  10. "City of Delusion" // Muse
  11. "Even Tho" // Joseph Arthur

I do like playing the mess out of some Black Holes and Revelations when I'm trying to work on stuff, but never realized how far that went. At least that's one thing that me and Stephanie Meyer have in common...Time to move to the other side of my music library (i.e., the "never-playeds").

No comments: