Thursday, September 1, 2011

SSPS end-year celebration

I'm the unofficial photographer for the Stanford Society of Physician Scholars, meaning that I occasionally get emails from the organizers asking if I'm free to photograph a particular event. I'm happy to oblige, because it's a way to grow my experience in event photography without the anxiety of high expectations.

This week, I shot the end-year celebration for the group, which was combined with an awards ceremony for collaboration projects with medical students. I wound up with a free fleece vest out of the deal. Perks!

Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration
Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration
Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration
Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration
Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration
Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration
Stanford Society of Physician Scholars End-Year Celebration

No comments: