- Andy Connolly (pathology of colon cancer)
- Loren Baker (how physicians are paid, overview of health care systems)
- Neil Gesundheit (intro to endocrinology)
- Charles Prober (bacterial meningitis)
- Swaminatha Mahadevan (radiology of the cervical spine)
- Laura Bachrach (precocious puberty)
- Abraham Verghese (ritual of the physical exam)
Andy's four-part series on the evolution of colon cancer resonated with me personally, of course. Also, because when Sal Khan asks, "how can you tell the difference between the lymphocytes and the cancer cells?" Andy deadpans, "it's because I'm a pathologist."