I'm also slowly reclaiming things that I have lost touch with. Knitting. Photography. Reading. I've taken on one new fun thing for the new year, but trying to keep it a secret from my husband.
- I would like to try this lemon curd tart recipe.
- Also, FINALLY. A sauerkraut recipe that doesn't result in 4 gallons of fermented cabbage.
- The deed and mortgage to my grandfather's property in Tallulah, Louisiana. Purchase price: $500.00. Purchase date: September 1945.
- A really interesting debate on NYTimes.com about the pros and cons of classroom technology. I struggle with this quite a bit in my job since Stanford tends to be bleeding edge when it comes to innovation and technology, but doesn't always implement it in the most efficient way.
- I am still cracking up over Elon James White's hate-tweeting of The Blind Side.