Monday, April 23, 2012

FX field trip: Exploratorium / Palace of Fine Arts

Can I say that I was possibly the most excited person to go on this field trip without totally shaming myself? I've been trying to get to the Exploratorium for the better part of three years. The students, on the other hand, were trying to act nonplussed, but I saw them open up after a while. YES I DID TOO.

FX field trip (3.17.12)
FX field trip (3.17.12)
FX field trip (3.17.12)


There was also, randomly, a mini Maker Faire in the middle of the museum. Which reminds me that I need to get tickets for this year's real event.

FX field trip (3.17.12)
FX field trip (3.17.12)


Afterwards, we had lunch outside (with the most aggro seagulls I have ever encountered -- how are they able to understand that "something in a sealed bag, wrapped in foil, wrapped in a plastic bag" equals "food"?). The group then wandered around the Palace of Fine Arts for the rest of the afternoon.

FX field trip (3.17.12)
FX field trip (3.17.12)
FX field trip (3.17.12)
FX field trip (3.17.12)
[Kodak Portra 400NC 35mm, scanned]

No comments: