Sunday, December 16, 2012

los altos cribs

We transitioned Linnea to her crib last weekend.


so long, bassinet

Here's how it went.
  1. I agonized about putting Linnea in the crib.
  2. We put Linnea in the crib.
  3. Linnea gave exactly zero fucks and fell asleep.
There was something bittersweet about this process. On one hand, I am relieved that she had such an easy time of it. On the other hand, I'm like "really? You don't care at all that you're sleeping alone for the first time in your life?"

"jeez mom, get out of my room"

I read on other parent blogs about these kids who need their moms to be close, who get scared when they start becoming more independent, etc. Not this kid. This kid will be hitchhiking to New York as soon as she can sit up unassisted.



1 comment:

Molly said...

You make me laugh, missy.