First, the menus.
November 24-30 (Thanksgiving smorgasbord)
- Apple and Herb Stuffing for All Seasons (disappointingly dry, but maybe I involved too large a country loaf in my adventure)
- Our go-to mac and cheese
- Vanilla Mashed Sweet Potatoes (technically whipped, but delicate and delicious)
- cranberry orange sauce
- sauteed spinach and chard
- Black Forest ham from the refrigerated case at WF
- Three Cheese-Stuffed Shells with Meaty Tomato Sauce (definitely a keeper)
- kale with roasted delicata squash
- Cocoa Cookies with Chocolate Chips for our office cookie swap
I am way behind on any kind of holiday anything, but I did manage to make a fresh wreath. I also started a bunch of projects, but have not quite managed to finish any. The holidays have been feeling so overwhelming that ever single tiny obligation feels like a huge monumental task.