Wednesday, March 6, 2013

seven months

(I am remiss, and am finally doing this post a month behind schedule).

Dear Linnea,

By the time you turned seven months old, you:
  • Met all of your grandparents.
  • Toughed your way through your first vaccination reaction (damn you, influenza shot).
  • Began sitting up on your own.
  • Started solid foods.

You also started sleeping ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT. When I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, and realized that you hadn't been calling for us, I had this weird almost syncopal episode where I thought I was hallucinating that I even had a kid. And then, naturally, my next thought was "OH MY GOD SHE'S DEAD IN HER CRIB." Meanwhile, you were all like, "just five more minutes, plz."

This is an incredibly truncated post, and for that, I apologize. Here are some photos.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments: