Wednesday, November 20, 2013

weekly menu: November 17-23

I skipped last week because I managed to pull together only one meal and I can't even remember what it was, so there you go.
And if I'm feelin' frisky, maybe I can get to this soup recipe by the end of the week.

After incredibly warm weather (70s 4 EVA), the sky finally lobbed a bunch of rain at us this week, and I suddenly realized that Linnea has no adverse weather gear. I'm a little wary of getting too many seasonal things for her, since she'll outgrow it soon, but there will be no getting around rainboots (for California) and snowgear (for Minnesota) this winter. She is going to be in so much awe at the snow. I can't wait.

Return of the husband on Friday.

Advent calendars on the brain.

Friend and family health crisis turned less crisis-y, but deeply sorrowful. All there is to do is wait and hope and do what we can to support.







No comments: