Saturday, November 9, 2013

weekly menu: November 3-9

Behind on this one, because I was in full-blown "ZOMG I'M GONNA BE ALONE WITH THE BAYBEE" mode because Whit is in India for work.

Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips and Candied Ginger
Northern Spy's Kale Salad
another Saag Paneer recipe

I'm going through my old recipe binders and tossing out about 90% of what I've clipped. Truffled asparagus crostini? Who am I trying to fool here?

Linnea turned 15 months this week, and I managed to get a photo the day before and the day after, but not the day of, which basically put me in a terrific funk for 2 days in which I felt like I was failing at everything.

15 months and one day
15 months and one day

What snapped me out of it: my good friend going through a hugely critical family health challenge. My heart aches for them all the time now.

No comments: